Hello!

   I'm trying to generate component documentation for my Tapestry powered
project (5.2.4). I have the following lines at the end of my pom.xml:

<reporting>
    <plugins>
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-component-report</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry.release.version}</version>
            <configuration>
                <rootPackage>br.com.eteg.cromoup</rootPackage>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>
    </plugins>
</reporting>

   Do I need to configure anything else? I think the component report should
be generated using mvn site:site, is it correct? When I try it the output is
an empty site. I just want the component report and documentation.

   Thanks in advance, have a nice Cristmas and New Year's Eve,

Matheus Eduardo Machado Moreira
matheus....@gmail.com

*Good cooking takes time. If you are made to wait, it is to serve you
better, and to please you.*
Menu do Restaurant Antoine, New Orleans