Hi antalk,

You could use Tapestry and use many different datasources..., since tapestry
is a presentation framework,
I think you could just drop tapestry-hibernate.

I 'm using tapestry backed up with pre-existent spring/hibernate beans and
although I 'm not using it right now I think I could
use many datasources if I wished.

I know an application could be fully developed with tapestry using it's IoC
and all it's modules and that's an advantage..., but
being able to work with other widely-used frameworks like spring it's also
an advantage.

cheers!

Nicolás.-