Yes, difficult to diagnose with only this information. I can only
suggest the obvious: check both proxy server logs and your servlet
container logs to make sure the request is being received and forwarded
correctly. Check what parameters/search queries is being actually passed
into your tapestry app. Check what queries/parameters are being passed
to your db or index or other data store. Do you have any db or indexing
caching layer? And finally check what you are caching in tapestry itself
- e.g @Persist'd fields, SSOs etc.

R.