On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 04:27:28 -0300, sunmoor007 <sunmoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All

Hi!

we have checked the proxy logs and issue seems to be because of the presence of proxy server. Proxy server caches the url. As we dont have the search
criteria in the url,

Why not? That's the best approach in most scenarios, avoids session use and prevents the caching issue.

Is there a way in Tapestry to dynamically include a parameter in url.

Yes. See http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/09/06/new-url-rewriting-api/. In your case, you just need to add the query parameter. Another option is to return this parameter in the passivate event (onPassivate).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor