From: Richard Hill [mailto:r...@su3analytics.com]
Sent: 08 April 2011 12:26
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Popup PDF

The simplest way I'm guessing is to have your link that
generates/returns the pdf to be a target="_blank" as you say.

Then in javascript change the window url from the detail url to the
summary url.

If adding your own js to an actionlink is tricky you could not use an
action (or page) link, but do the whole thing in javascript - open a new
window with the appropriate url for the pdf, and then load the summary
page in the current window.

Or maybe a mixin would work if you want to add your own js to an action
or page link?

Richard.