Ah yes sorry I hadn't considered your requirement to submit form data.
Submitting as a POST complicates things I think. Our web access is down
so I can't check Google but does an html form element take a target
attribute or equivalent? Then I guess the response can be loaded in a
new window. There must be a strategy/pattern for doing this I would have
thought.