Hi,

your suggestion did improve reload when only template is changed.

Still 6 seconds reload happens when I change page class.
Hope this is also abnormal and someone has some suggestions
how to fix it as well.

to clarify :
adding exclude ** for resources will stop eclipse from doing anything there,
and this was wrong until I restored defaults for m2eclipse.
by doing this maven added it's own resource processing to the build.
After that templates get copied as soon as edited,
Unlike with eclipse builder page reload is very fast 200ms for a page that
reloaded 6 seconds
before the changes were made.

Davor Hrg