On 06/06/2011 12:48 PM, robnangle wrote:
Rich M wrote:
Most likely your page is not loading and assigning the adminUser boolean
like you are expecting, and after your initial login, it's not calling
any of that code anymore and thus your privileges appear to regress to a
normal user, when really you aren't calculating them at all.

Also it not only appears to regress, it does regress. The logged in user
display name reverts to the previous logged in user..

Fair enough, I was trying to hypothesize at what might be your problem based on the small subset of related code shown. But you're right, that result does not seem to fit with what I said.

It would be more clear to see what is happening to the User object if we could see that code that stores and authorizes the User object before it gets to this page where it can be cleared.

Any luck with some debugging messages to verify what methods are getting called in between the working and broken states?