Hi!

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:58:17 -0300, dick_hu <dickan...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to rewriting my page,code like this:
public class AutoLoginLinkTransformer implements I want to the page rewriting to page "Space" and it sucess to the space,but the browser's url is not change,

That's expected behavior. URL rewriting doesn't changes URLs in the browser, but how they are treated by the framework. Example: receiving /test.html but make Tapestry handle it as if /test was requested.

how can I solve this problem? Or is there any interface replace the
"PageRenderLinkTransformer".
My target is to add a filter,if it can not pass the filter's validate, then page skip to another page.Is there any another way?

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor
http://www.arsmachina.com.br