On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:16:10 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

Hello all, I'm using some jquery to handle some of my UI elements which works perfectly until I add a tapestry zone to the mix. When a zone is reloaded, the jquery javascript no longer applies the styles to the elements. I see
jquery offers live which is good for key down and clicks etc, but would
require an action from the user once the zone has been reloaded rather than automatically applied. Any suggestions?

Code and template please. And return zone.getBody() instead of the zone itself when returning from an AJAX event handler method.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor