On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:35:23 -0300, George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

Is there any good doc on how to use the Tapestry.ZONE_UPDATE_EVENT ? I don't completely understand it just yet.

It's quite simple: it's the name of the event tiggered the HTML element generated by the Zone component when a zone has just been updated from an AJAX request.

I'm aware of the css approach, however I was under the understanding it
wouldn't function in older browsers.

Older browsers = Internet Explorer. Firefox, Opera and Safari has been supporting it for many years.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor