Wished I found that in your book (or I missed it?)
Many thanks Igor, it works..

for all of you having the same problem. This is the contrib section based on Igor's solution:

    @Contribute(ComponentMessagesSource.class)
public static void provideMessages(final @Value("/de/domain/client/xy.properties") Resource resource, final OrderedConfiguration<Resource> configuration)
    {
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.APPLICATION_CATALOG + ".XY, resource);
    }

CU

Jens