Hi Thiago!

thanks, it's solved (see my mail based on Igor's sample)

Jens

Am 10.08.11 21:07, schrieb Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:09:38 -0300, Jens Breitenstein <mailingl...@j-b-s.de> wrote:

Hi Thiago!

Hi!

puh, this is more a less a real time chat not a mailinglist :-)

That's definetely a plus of Tapestry. :)

thanks for your answer, I tried it but it is not working.
a) my global props are back (good 90% "missing keys" gone!!)
b) my XY properties are now missing (10% back..)

I know that there is a lot of hidden magic in T5 but how should the configuration. add assume it's a 2nd global message catalog when omiting the global message catalog key...?

In this case there's not magic really. I can't check the Tapestry sources right now, but, as far as I can remember, the catalogs are chained: when a given key is not found in one, it checks its parent catalog. Have you tried adding "after:*" or "before:*" as sorting constraint in configuration.add()?