Hi List,

I've never really used onActivate so I did not care about how often it would
be called... up to today. I have a single onActivate(EventContext context)
and corresponding onPassivate in my page class and use the context to load
som data from the db. I suddenly realized that onActivate allways get's
called twice.

The first thing I have done to fix this, was double checking all my
css/js/tml/java files for usage of relative URLs, as suggested by Thiago in
this thread:
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/t5-onActivate-called-twice-td2429079.html#a2429087
Without success

Then I thought some unseen redirects could be the cause. I installed
HTTP-Live Headers plugin in FF5 to observe the HTTP headers. No redirects
sent. CSS-files and images are cached and the only GET-request for the page
ittself is answered with HTTP OK.

Where else could I look?

Thanks in advance

-----