Ok I missed one jar, I fixed that. Now I got the following -

    Exception constructing service 'PageSource': Error invoking service
builder method
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.InternalModule.buildPageSource(PageSourceImpl,
InvalidationEventHub, InvalidationEventHub) (at InternalModule.java:160)
(for service 'PageSource'): Exception invoking method public void
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PageSourceImpl.startJanitor(org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.cron.PeriodicExecutor,long):
Exception constructing service 'PeriodicExecutor': Error invoking
constructor
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.services.cron.PeriodicExecutorImpl(ParallelExecutor,
Logger) (at PeriodicExecutorImpl.java:190) via
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at
TapestryIOCModule.java:49) (for service 'PeriodicExecutor'): access denied
(java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThreadGroup)

I think it is because GAEJ does not allow spawning of thread, how do I
disable that in alpha 13?

Thanks.