Well I am not sure what to do...

I don't want to drag multiple variables and logic and get those all rigged up
in my page from the component just to do a single method... or two that take
multiple parameters and reference multiple variables from within.

It would be nice if we had an arithmetic operator kinda like "prop:"  "math:"
and maybe a function operator "func:" so i can keep all my component logic self
contained.

Any last ditch efforts to accommodate my dreams ?

Ken