Indeed, your BaseURLSource solution should have worked fine.
I see you accidentally typed an extra "s" at the end of "contributeServiceOverrides" but it should have worked anyway since you used a @Contribute annotation... try removing the extra "s" ?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:44:13 +0200, Michael Molloy <tapestrya...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will look into this because I'm getting desperate. If I can't get this to work, I'm going to have to rewrite the app using JSPs over the next week. Obviously, I don't want to do that.

I understand that this comes at it from the apache/tomcat side, and as I said, I will look into it. However, we have several otherJSP apps already in production, and I'm hesitant to start changing configuration parameters for fear of breaking something that is currently working.

But isn't BaseURLSource for this exact situation? It seems like it would work perfectly to fix my problem. It just doesn't seem to be called.