Hello Tapestry Users,

I've got a problem with the grid element.

<t:grid source="calledEvents" value="calledEvent" />

It doesn't happen if I put my List<CalledEvent> into a Loop element and build
the table.

        <t:loop source="calledEvents" value="calledEvent">
        </t:loop>

I'm getting this error when using the grid

Render queue error in SetupRender[Index:grid.columns]: Failure reading
parameter 'model' of component Index:grid: Exception generating conduit for
expression '_persistence_shouldRefreshFetchGroup': Unable to add method
java.lang.Object get(java.lang.Object) to class $PropertyConduit_1328ac84ee8:
[source error] _persistence_shouldRefreshFetchGroup() not found in
org.opencsta.ctiserver.business.callevents.model.CalledEvent

What does this mean?

I'm using Geoff's @EJB stuff from jumpstart's EJBAnnotationWorker example

I'd really like to use the grid because then I can use the rowsPerPage
parameter for "developer productivity" :P

Thanks for any help,
Chris