On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:08:21 -0300, <p.stavrini...@albourne.com> wrote:

I don't know Thiago, I suppose that may be true, but I never tried it... In theory, the only thing you really need is a reference to the Tapestry registry in order to publish the endpoints, this was the best solution I found at the time, I am still not convinced I would do it any other way.

You can inject an ObjectLocator (which is the interface that provides the getService() and autobuild() methods of Registry) in any service. This avoids the need of web.xml changes.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor