> Registry is an ObjectLocator. Registry is a subinterface of ObjectLocator.
> What do you need in Registry that ObjectLocator doesn't have?
Okay I get it now, wrap it all in an IoC service that uses ObjectLocator to
lookup the services, and contribute this service to RegistryStartup so there
would be no need for a reference to the Registry... As I said before, I am fine
with my approach, much of a muchness but this could be a better way for others.

Regards,
Peter