The pages are "invisible" when not in development mode, so the most
likely case is that you are not actually running in development mode.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Chris Collins
<chris_j_coll...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am a novice at T5 so apologize for what is surely a stupid question.
>
> I am trying out 5.3-rc-1.
>
> I am trying to get either the pagecatalog or servicestatus pages such:
>
> http://localhost:<myport>/<page>

By default, the pages are only accessible from localhost.  This should
work ... but possibly something else is going on. What is your dev
environment (OS, etc.)?

> I can render any of my pages but neither of these pages seem to be found.  I
> am running in developer mode.  Any clues on my stupidity?

I'd phrase it as "Any idea what I'm missing."  There's a lot going on
in Tapestry (almost, too much) , and in all the tiers of client web
browser and HTTP between you and it, so don't jump to the conclusion
that it's you ... or that it's Tapestry.

> Best

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210