Expected behavior.

The modal component wraps the form, but it isn't the parent/container of the
form.  That is, if you could @InjectContainer in the form, it would be the
page, not the modal component. Basically, the way tapestry determines
parent/child is: which template contains the component? In this case, the
page's template contains the form, so the page is the parent.

Robert