The form is in the component.

This indicates that the events thrown by the components must be handled by
the component (or page) that declares the component throwing the event in
it's tml?

But how the event bubbling is going to work then?

My component should listen to the form events to be able to determine
whether
a) success, everything ok, we can close the dialog
b) failure, not ok, let's keep the dialog open to show the errors

Form has perfect events for this, but the page containing the component
can't listen to those events due to the problem mentioned earlier. And my
Component can't listen for the events thrown by form that is declared in the
page, even if my component encloses the form. (The original topic of this
thread.)

 - Ville