Hi,

the problem arises when I use third party libs, namely Tap5-Jquery
(http://tapestry5-jquery.com/).

I have no means to control how they include their CSS. As a developer I want
to control the order in which CSS files get included stack by stack.

Can this be achieved by contributing to public static void
contributeJavaScriptStackSource(MappedConfiguration<String, JavaScriptStack>
configuration)? I suppose not, as this is MappedConfiguration, not ordered.

Perhaps it's time for ordered mapped configuration. Atleast, CSS is heavily
dependant to the order and now I can't control it? Any thoughts?

 - Ville