The problem is the thirdparty libraries:

If I include chenillekit, and that library includes css file for its window
component, it is essential that my css comes after that - otherwise I have
no way to override the styles.

If I put MY CSS to @Import tag the result is this:
tapestry5 default css
mycss
css from tapestry5-jquery library

If I put MY css directly to the head the end result is this:
mycss
tapestry5 default css
css from tapestry5-jquery library

So, in that case tapestrys default css overrides my css :/ This is clearly
not the intention. I can order MY css, but cannot control in which order
Tapestry includes it's own css or the thirdparty libraries / components.

Tested on 5.3 rc3, development mode.

 - Ville