After grueling six months of development on Android, I'm back at the
server side. I'll be cutting a new, T5.3 specific version of Tynamo's
tapestry-security in the near future, though unfortunately it won't
make it to Santa's sleigh. I'm hoping to also pick up Shiro 1.2 as a
dependency if we get that finalized in time. If there's anything you
really wanted to change or fix in tapestry-security but never got
around reporting it, right about now would be a good time. All the
currently open issues will be resolved as well. Thanks to all, it's
been a great year for Tapestry!

Kalle