I've been working on some build changes lately, to make it easier to
build non-Maven archives and have them uploaded with a release. A
binary release archive is certainly on the table; there may already be
a JIRA issue on this.

The trick is dependencies; for instance, we can include Apache-source
dependencies, but not anything with a different license; so we may
include tapestry-hibernate, but not any of Hibernate itself.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Answer to question in the subject: no.
>
> I guess this was just overlooked when Maven was replaced by Gradle as the
> Tapestry's build tool. Please file a JIRA about it.
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and
> instructor
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry