Hi,
I'm currently building a solution using Tapestry and Spring and I'm facing
an issue once the war is build and deployed. On deploying the war file i'm
getting the following error:

I'm aware that this issue comes due to the antlr version differences.
Currently Tapestry uses antlr 2.7.6/7 but spring needs atleast 3.0.1. When I
use Maven dependency management and force the use of version 3.0.1 the
application starts up properly but on trying to access any pages I get the
following error:

The thing that's making it very confusing is the fact that when I use
mvn:jetty or mvn:tomcat to start up the application everything works
perfectly fine, the problem only comes when I deploy the generated war file.

BTW I'm creating the war using mvn:package.

If anyone could help me it would be really appreciated. Also please find
attached my pom.xml for reference.
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/file/n5574749/pom.xml pom.xml

Thanks,
Srijith