Hi,

I'm currently doing some similar integration.

First thing, while loading services the spring bean is loaded.

This is the log info

<code>[DEBUG] spring.TapestryBeanFactory Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'loginService'
[DEBUG] spring.TapestryBeanFactory Creating instance of bean 'loginService'
[DEBUG] spring.TapestryBeanFactory Eagerly caching bean 'loginService' to
allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG] spring.TapestryBeanFactory Finished creating instance of bean
'loginService'
</code>

Second, when I'm trying to inject it into a class. It simply does not
injected I'm getting a null service...

and this is the way i'm currently injecting the service:

<code>
        @Inject
        private LoginService loginService;
</code>

BTW, the current class that I'm trying to inject this Spring Bean is a class
Service that use the Tapestry Spring-Security to do the authentication.

There are some stuff that I missing?

Hope some could help me.

Thanks in advance.