Based on the initial work of Jure Jesenicnik and Borut Bolcina
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TYNAMO-123, thanks guys), I'm
currently working on adding OpenID to the list of Tynamo's
federatedaccounts remote authentication providers. Here's a few
questions for those who care about OpenID:

1) Do you typically use or would you like to use only selected OpenID
providers or is it the more, the better?
2) Do you use attribute extensions - if so, what's important for you?
Names, roles or do you use some specific custom attributes?
3) I've seen a few different implementations of openID provider
selection panels (i.e. who do you want to authenticate with). Would
you like to have them all listed, should it be drop-down by default?
Can you provide links to existing implementations to show what you'd
like and why?
4) Do you have or do you foresee a need to customize OpenID
authentication flow or do you want to behave as much the same as
possible with any given provider?
5) Bonus question for those who've used Guice. openid4java (the
underlying openid consumer implementation we are using at the moment)
uses Guice 2.0, any idea if Guice 2 and Guice 3.0 are at all
compatible? Not sure I want to fork openid4java at this point just to
remove the dependency to guice (although I'm tempted...).

Kalle