I have a simple application in Tapestry 5.3.2. With production mode false, all of the URLs generated in the pages, including forms, are relative. This means HTTPS works just fine.

With production mode true, all of the URLs are absolute with HTTP, which breaks things.

I don't mind the full URLs, as they are at the correct host. The problem is the HTTP instead of HTTPS. Nothing in the documentation states that production mode will cause this change. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

Additionally, how do I get it to use HTTPS only and all of the time? Looking at the documentation, it would seem that I should set tapestry.secure-page to true in my AppModule.

Thanks,
Richard