Hi,

The behaviour of the now deprecated ClassTransformation.matchMethods() and
related methods has changed to not include introduced Methods.  I believe this
problem also applies to fields.

On top of this, the built in ClassTransformationWorker2s use
PlasticClass.getMethods() directly to find fields.

The sum total of this is that it is impossible to create a method or field in a
ClassTransformationWorker/ClassTransformationWorker2 and have it taken into
account by subsequent workers. Is this deliberate, or is it a bug? It's causing
us headaches in our upgrade to Tapestry 5.3.

More is described here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10249254/tapestry-5-3-plasticclass-getmethods-doesnt-include-introduced-methods.

Kind regards,

Luke