I tried to use:

@Environmental
private ValidationTracker tracker;

inside a custom validator class:

public class MyPasswordValidator extends AbstractValidator<Void, String>

unfortunately it is null.

Did I miss something?

I'm using cracklib inside my validator and there are quite a few validation
steps and errormessages. I don't want to just throw the first validation
error message, which is "password must be at least 8 characters" but instead
record all validation errors (uppercase,lowercase,digit,dictionary word,
etc.) and show them all to the user, so he can correct these all at once and
doesn't have to iterate through them and get frustrated.