On Mon, 07 May 2012 12:50:16 -0300, Julien Martin <bal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Hi!

1. I have the following T5 action link:
*<t:actionlink page="ContactUs" context="literal:en"
hreflang="en">en</t:actionlink>*

2. Which translate into the following link:
*http://localhost:8080/ume-web/fr/contactus.actionlink_1/en*

3. Which in turn, when clicked, displays the following URL:
*http://localhost:8080/ume-web/en/contactus*

I am just wondering whether my action links could directly render as in 3.
i.e. avoid the not so pretty URLs such as : (*
http://localhost:8080/ume-web/fr/contactus.actionlink_1/en*)

Is that possible through URL rewriting? Perhaps using Igor Drobiazko's
rewrite module? Can anyone please provide guidelines?

Event URLs are not supposed to be pretty because it never really remains in the browser address bar, as Tapestry does redirect-after-post.

The answer to your question is yes, LinkTransformer can be used to rewrite these URLs, but I don't think you should worry about them, just about page ones.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor