On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM, bhorvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any thoughts on OpenSessionInViewFilter?

Yes. It's an anipattern (search it on google).  Don't use it. I avoid
detached entities, or keeping them in some serialized form.
tapestry's ValueEncoder principle follows the principle of converting
client side to server side state and thats all you need.

Give me an example where you need the OpenSessioninViewFilter and we'll
work it out where you can do it without it.

> Is there any tapestry spring transaction example that you know of?

Nope.

> cheers

cheers