Hi there,

I have a html table (i.e. tapestry grid component) with some data coming
from tapestry to the client. Whenever the server has new data for the
table I want the table to update automatically without the user to
reload the page.

I understand that this is not possible in general with the
request/response pattern in http. However, with Ajax, there should be
some way, e.g. by triggering the client to regularly (e.g. every 10s)
execute an ajax request for new data.

Is there support in Tapestry for such pattern?

I understand that zones in tapestry can be updated by certain events
like clicking on some link. However, is there a timer event that could
also trigger such update?

Is this even possible? Do I have to implement it manually by Javascript?

Cheers,

Hauke

--
Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, you are on
notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete this e-mail from your systems. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Thank you
for your cooperation.