Hi!

I've been looking for an example of how to code a page that has five tabs
provided by tapestry5-jquery.  So far I've not found anything detailing such
a process.

What I've thought of was to bind to the Tabs component itself and listen to
clicks, then render the proper zone depending on which tab was selected.
Not exactly easy, but not impossible.

Is it possible just to enclose the entire tab set in a form and then use
form fragments to deal with the data?  It seems like it would work from my
trials, but I'm pretty sure I still need zones for this and a way to listen
to the click on the tab...

If anyone can point me in the right (or a better) direction, please let me
know.

Thanks!