AjaxResponseRenderer is only available for Ajax requests. JavaScriptSupport
is available for non Ajax requests.

I'm guessing either you didn't specify a zone on your eventlink / form or
you have a JavaScript error on your page (meaning tapestry can't decorate
your links with Ajax actions)

On Sunday, 15 July 2012, bhorvat <horvat.z.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tired to inject the javascript code like this
>
>     @Inject
>     private AjaxResponseRenderer ajaxResponseRenderer;
>
>     @AfterRender
>     public void set(){
>         ajaxResponseRenderer.addCallback(new JavaScriptCallback() {
>
>             @Override
>             public void run(JavaScriptSupport javascriptSupport) {
>                 javascriptSupport.addScript("alert(%s)",
> selectedComponent.getId());
>             }
>         })
>     }
>
> but for some reason (anyone know which one?) this didnt work
>
> This on the other had
>
>     @Environmental
>     private JavaScriptSupport javascriptSupport;
>
>     @AfterRender
>     public void set() {
>         if (selectedComponent != null) {

javascriptSupport.addScript("selectComponent(itemComponent%s)",