Thanks Igor.  I bought my printed copy from you this morning (before Howard
closed the deal :-} ), its going to be great even without 5.4.  I think the 5.4
will have some interesting things for you to write about regarding javacript
that I would love to read.

Will there be a git repo for all the sample apps you will be demonstrating?