Hi Thiago,

Thank you for your help (again). I know how to use the radio/radiogroup
component in tapestry - I'm am lucky. But i would never know how to use it
just with the api docu link provided. Using a radio/radiogroup element
should be done in few minutes. (and IS done in few minutes also with
tapestry if you know how to do it)

I see myself "as a mobile developer" - and all the server stuff is done
because I have to for my mobile clients. Writing the http services for my
clients / among others things / is super-easy and comfortable with tapestry
- but again: only after some googling and browsing.

What I want to say: tapestry has much potential, is a good choice for java
developers and could be a good choice also for NON experts in server
programming, BUT it has to provide the basics in the most basic way
possible. All beginnings are difficult - and this is what i think what
tapestry-experts easily forget. In my opinion, tapestry is not for
beginners - but it could be, too!

instead of providing an update with a minor performance gain, the
documentation should be simplified and extended with more examples. Hence,
I am missing "modern/social" components like a simple working OAUTH plugin
e.g integrated with tapestry for e.g facebook.

Maybe i should start a blog for tapestry beginners :-)

alex

2012/8/13 Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo [via Tapestry] <
ml-node+s1045711n5715328...@n5.nabble.com>