Thanks Thiago... that worked for my one class.

But...

@java.lang.Math@min(collection.size,itemsPerPage)

the above statement... I am sure you know what it is T4

What I am looking for is a T5 solution to reference these classes and operate
them right inside the template.

Is there a solution in T5 to do this?

I feel like I need to design another

public Class mathClass() {
    return Math.class;
}

and on and on... for any other classes I would like to use.

kcola...@live.com