On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 00:16:57 -0300, Ken in Nashua <kcola...@live.com> wrote:

Thanks Thiago... that worked for my one class.

But...

@java.lang.Math@min(collection.size,itemsPerPage)

the above statement... I am sure you know what it is T4

Don't be so sure. The first usable versions of Tapestry 5 were released 4 years ago. It's been quite rare to get a T4 question, so I guess most people here have never used Tapestry 5.

What I am looking for is a T5 solution to reference these classes and operate them right inside the template.

Is there a solution in T5 to do this?

Ken, please, how many times do we need to say that the philosophy in Tapestry about logic in templates has changed? Regardless of Tapestry, the best practices have been of putting all logic in Java classes for at least ten years?

If you really want to put logic in your templates, something we strongly say don't do that, you can use ChenilleKit's OGNL property binding or, as Muhammad Gelbana suggested, create your own binding.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo