Folks,

Want to say thanks for the help from engineers... I am receiving output now on
my gallery widget... and keepin pluggin away... looks promising.

I have tried to render raw markup in what one could call the page and perform
property de-referencing or specify pojo and invoke method with dot notation.

I am trying to do some arithmetic... on the page or what could be called markup
space...

and I appear to be getting the expression I specified instead of the actual
value or result of the arithmetic expression.

Here is a table row of my gallery header

        <Label/>

        <t:outputRaw value="${cursor} + 1"/>

        <Label> to </Label>

        <t:if test="cursor">
            <t:outputRaw value="${cursor} + min(collection.size,itemsPerPage)
"/>
                <t:outputRaw value="${cursor} +
min(collection.size,itemsPerPage) "/>
        </t:if>

        <Label> of </Label>
        <Label>collection.size</Label>
        <Label/>

all this table data element does is render something like...  "1 to 10 of 50"
which seems like a typical metric for autopaging objects in a gallery.

And I am using arithmetic operations as specified above.

I know Thiago is going to slam me for not putting this in the JAVA module...

Am I compelled to put this in the JAVA... ? or should arithmetic operations be
supported in the page space for TAP-5

Thanks for your confirmation.

kcola...@live.com