Hi. I have problems understanding multiple submits. I am running T5.3.5.

I have the following tml:

<t:zone t:id="singleUserRegistrationFormZone"
id="singleUserRegistrationFormZone">
        <t:form t:id="singleUserRegistrationForm"
zone="singleUserRegistrationFormZone">
                <t:submit t:id="setSelectedGroup"/>
                <t:submit t:id="sendUserRegistration" value="${signupLabel}"/>
        </t:form>
</zone>

And javacode:

 @Component
    private Submit setSelectedGroup;

    @Component
    private Submit sendUserRegistration;

    public void onSelectedFromSetSelectedGroup() {
        getLog().info("SELECT GROUP: " + selectedGroup);
    }

    public void onSelectedFromSendUserRegistration() {
        getLog().info("SELECT Userre: " + selectedGroup);
    }

    public Object onSuccessFromSingleUserRegistrationForm() {
        getLog().info("SUCCESS - SINGLE USER REGISTRATION");

    }

>From what I understand of the documentation, when clicking on the
setSelectedGroup,
the method "onSelectedFromSetSelectedGroup" should be run first, then the
onSuccessFromSingleUserRegistrationForm(). When observing from my debugger,
the "onSelectedFromSetSelectedGroup" is never run. The click on the
setSelectedGroup will consequently only run the success method of the
form. So my question is: have I misunderstood the documentation, is it
not possible to run different methods on the serverside from different
buttons on the client? And if it is possible, can somebody help me in
spotting where I have done something wrong?

-Henrik