Folks,

my Gallery component operates a parameter CURSOR

Gallery.JAVA
    @Property
    @Parameter(required = true, cache = true, defaultPrefix = "0")
    private int cursor;

So my component has a read/write property that I use as a parameter.

In order to update it across request cycles/pages I modeled it as a property in
the containing page HOME.TML

Home.JAVA
    @Property
    private int cursor;

I dont know why i am getting this error below... i thought I modeled this
properly... didnt I?

thanks for any clarification on this. my T5 gallery is looking sweet so far.
hope to publish soon.

Failure writing parameter 'cursor' of
component Home:gallerywidget: Binding
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.AttributeExpansionBinding@217796
is read-only.locationcontext:Home.tml, line 3631                <t:Gallery
t:id="galleryWidget" id="galleryWidget"32
collectionType="${coachClass}"33
itemsPerPage="${itemsPerPage}"34
tableColumns="${tableColumns}"35                        cursor="${cursor}"36
                />37
38      </t:form>