In Tapestry 5.3, the Invocation interface was deprecated in favour of
MethodInvocation. I'm updating our code to use the new MethodInvocation
interface and there are some things missing, most of which I can simply use
getMethod() for.

E.g. (please correct me if any of these are wrong)

invocation.getResultType()              ->
invocation.getMethod().getReturnType()
invocation.getMethodName()        ->  invocation.getMethod().getName()
invocation.getParameterCount()   ->
invocation.getMethod().getParameterTypes().length

Unfortunately I can't find a replacement for getResult(), which we use in some
of our method advice. What should I use instead or is this an oversight in the
new interface?