Found it, there's getReturnValue() in the MethodInvocationResult interface.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blower, Andy [mailto:andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk]
Sent: 26 October 2012 15:38
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: T5.3 MethodInvocation

In Tapestry 5.3, the Invocation interface was deprecated in favour of
MethodInvocation. I'm updating our code to use the new MethodInvocation
interface and there are some things missing, most of which I can simply use
getMethod() for.

E.g. (please correct me if any of these are wrong)

invocation.getResultType()              ->
invocation.getMethod().getReturnType()
invocation.getMethodName()        ->  invocation.getMethod().getName()
invocation.getParameterCount()   ->
invocation.getMethod().getParameterTypes().length

Unfortunately I can't find a replacement for getResult(), which we use in some
of our method advice. What should I use instead or is this an oversight in the
new interface?