I'm trying to create a Solr component in Tapestry. I'm trying to figure out
the best method of displaying the facets, and allowing the user to select
from the different facets. I was hoping to use something like a select,
that upon selection the data is submitted. Obviously in advance I won't
necessarily know how many different facets there will be. I've already got
it working using multiple eventlinks, but would like to move to a select.
I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Richard