Hi!

From an Object oriented aspect you are coupling components to particular pages,
when I understand you correctly. This is for my personal opinion a wrong
design. Can't you not just pass the additional info as parameter from your page
to your component (as Taha suggested it)?
Or are you displaying commen/shared info? Maybe tapestry's "layout" might be a
solution for you?

Jens

Sent from my iPhone