Pagination is the reason for not using the Grid component. I want to paginate
my results without holding anything in memory (session). For Grid I will
select the entire set, @Persist it and then display portions on the page.
What I am doing is a bit different. I always select the (number of tokens I
need to display) +1 by using SQL Limit A,B. If I have
NumberOfTokensToDisplay +1 in the list it means there is another page, if
not, well not :).
The only thing I need to compute is nextPage number, which I put as context
to Next eventLink. Much cleaner in terms or resources then holding an entire
list of results in memory, and no cleanup required when I'm done.

Thank you Lance, I'll have a look at your demo.

Bogdan.